1. Place 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add diced onion, diced garlic, and diced red pepper; sauté for 3-5 minutes or until onion softened.
2. Add ground turkey and cook until almost browned. Add zucchini and squash when turkey has a little pink left in it. Cook until turkey is browned and zucchini/squash tender but not mushy.
Add salt, pepper, and extra garlic powder as desired for seasoning .
Great recipe to prepare the night before! Stores well in the refrigerator. Serve fried eggs over the top or fold scrambled eggs into mixture.
1. Place desired amount of spinach and romaine on plate. Top with selected berries and diced red onion.
2. Drizzle olive oil and squeeze lemon juice on top of salad. Toss. (Feel free to use a balsamic vinaigrette instead of oil and lemon juice).
3. Place walnuts on top. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.