1. Add cooked rice, cooked diced chicken and selected variety of sautéed veggies to a bowl. Top with teriyaki sauce (recipe below).
NOTES: It works well to cook the rice and teriyaki sauce first and then let sit in a covered pan until ready to serve. Next, cook the veggies. It works well to separate each type of veggie into different bowls once they are cooked. Place the bowls of veggies in the oven on 175 degrees to keep them warm and then cook the chicken.
1. Mix 2 tablespoons water and 1 ½ tablespoons tapioca starch in a small dish. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons water with all other ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add water/tapioca starch mixture and stir until sauce thickens. Reduce heat and simmer for a few more minutes. Cover and set aside.
1. Mix all ingredients, form into patties, and grill.
NOTES: It made about 6 patties; great leftovers for lunch the next day. I will try adding some sun-dried tomatoes and chopped spinach next time I make these.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
2. Toss potatoes, oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Microwave, covered until potatoes are tender – about 10 to 12 minutes. Stir halfway through microwaving. I covered the bowl with a plate. Use caution when removing from microwave. The plate will be very hot and the steam released from under the plate will be very hot. Uncover potatoes and let cool.
3. Layer potatoes and cheese in greased baking dish. I had two layers.
4. Place in oven and bake until potatoes are soft and cheese golden brown. About 30 minutes.
5. Top with crumbled bacon and diced green onions.
6. Serve with sour cream if desired.