1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. When done mixing well, shape into ground turkey patties. Makes about 6 patties.
2. Grill patties until cooked through
3. If desired, top with Asian slaw listed below
4-5 ounces of shredded cabbage; (I used Trader Joe’s organic shredded green & red cabbage with orange carrots)
3 tablespoons coconut aminos
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 ½ tablespoons avocado oil
¼ teaspoon dried ginger
½ teaspoon onion powder
1. Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper as desired
2. Mix all ingredients except for cabbage in a medium bowl. When mixed well, stir in shredded cabbage mix. Serve on top of Asian turkey burgers.